Bluelight Filter for Eye Care
Blue light from your smartphone or tablet causes your eyestrain and your troubles fall asleep.This app adjusts your screen color to reduce the blue lightand reduce your eye strain and troubles to sleep.
Avoid Eye Strain
Bluelight from your smartphone or tablet causes strain on your eyes and keeps you from falling asleep at night.
This app adjusts your screen color to reduce the blue light and helps your eyes to relax, making it easier for you to fall asleep.
- Free Screen Filter App to Protect Your Eyes
You can reduce the strain on your eyes easily.
It’s simple but effective!
All you have to do is launch this app.
- Screen Filter with Natural Color
This app’s filter has a natural color so you can read news, emails and websites clearly.
This app doesn’t dim the screen but adjusts the screen color to reduce blue lightwhich causes strain on your eyes.
- Easy Operation
It’s easy to turn on or off with just one tap.
You can adjust the opacity of the filter.
Choose between 5 different filter colors.
- Turn On or Off Quickly and Easily
You can choose to show or hide a filter icon in the status bar, making it easy to tweak the settings at any time.
- Startup Automatically
You can choose whether or not the filter launches on startup.
- Eye Care in your Smartphone or Tablet
This app works on most smartphones such as Samsung Galaxy, HTC ONE Xperia and so on. It also works on tablets such as Nexus 7, Nexus 10, ASUS MeMO Pad, Acer ICONIA and more!
- Simple App
This app doesn`t use your battery except when setting up the filter, since it only adjusts the color temperature and the lux the memory usage is low too.
- Reliable App
This app’s developer has been registered as an official developer by an independent organization in Japan.
- If you want to install an app from a third party store such as Amazon. Please turn off the filter first to enable installation.
- When capturing a screen (screenshot) turn off the filter first, otherwise it will apply to the captured screen as well.
Added the description in app.
- Download Apk (link below).
- On your Android device, go to settings > security > allow unknown sources.
- Find downloaded APK on your phone and install it.
- All Done. Enjoy!