OneClickRoot is the world’s leading Android rooting software. With just a single click, you can root your Android smartphone or tablet and have access to hundreds of new and exciting features. Here are just a few of the reasons why more and more people round the world are rooting their Android devices:
- Access more apps
- Preserve battery life
- Faster performance
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth tethering
- Install custom ROMs
- Access blocked features
- And so much more!
Why root Android ?
Rooting Android will give users access to all of these benefits and more. Here are some of the most popular reasons why people choose to root their Android devices:
- Awesome new apps: Some apps are only available on rooted Android devices. Unfortunately, many of these apps are extremely cool. For example, an app called
- AdFree blocks all incoming advertisements on your Android smartphone or tablet. And an app called SetCPU will automatically control the CPU usage of your device, vastly increasing its battery life. From new themes to wireless tethering and more, people love rooting Android because of the awesome new apps available.
- Custom ROMs: Custom ROMs allow users to completely change the interface of their Android smartphone or tablet. While default Android interfaces aren’t necessarily bad, many users prefer the free-form usability of popular custom ROMs like CyanogenMod or MIUI. These custom ROMs can make your Android smartphone or tablet look exceptionally cool.
- Full control over your system: The term ‘rooting’ comes from the fact that users have full control over the ‘root’ of their system. Instead of being restricted from editing essential system files and other data, Android users now have full control over their system. This means you can edit core apps, install new themes, execute commands, and perform all sorts of other special tasks.
- Install apps on your SD card: Your Android device only has a limited amount of space. If you want to maximize the amount of space on your device, then you might have tried to install new apps onto your SD card. Unfortunately, most Android builds prevent you from doing this. After rooting your Android device, you’ll find this problem to be a thing of the past. You can now install apps on your SD card, which means more space for your important files.
- Faster performance: Most Android devices are already pretty fast. But rooting your Android phone can make them even faster. Some custom ROMs are specifically designed for speed, which means faster transitions between apps, faster internet speeds, and all sorts of other performance-related benefits.
- New virtual keyboards: If you don’t like typing on your Android’s virtual keyboard, then rooting your Android device can fix that problem. There are dozens of new virtual keyboards available. Since you can only edit the keyboard by accessing the core files of your device, rooting your Android allows you to easily install these keyboards.
- Longer battery life: If you’re disappointed with the battery life of your Android device, then don’t worry – rooting Android can fix that problem. There are plenty of apps that allow you to maximize the battery life of your device. You don’t even have to sacrifice performance in order to preserve your battery life!
- Because you can: Android phones and tablets are exceptionally powerful. When you’re stuck with the default operating system, you’re not using your device to its full potential. Somebody else is telling you how to use your phone, and that means you don’t have the freedom to use your phone the way you want. After rooting your
- Android phone or tablet, you will break free of the chains on your device and use the hardware to its full potential.
STEPS FOR INSTALLATION AND PATCHING ITDirect Download Links
- First download the software and then install it
- After installed open OneClickROOT.exe and Copy/Paste serial that is given below
- Connect your phone to PC and set *USB DEBBUGING* mode
- After the Phone is identified click on Root and wait few secs.
(NOTE IF IT GETS STUCK INSTALL ADB DRIVERS GIVEN AT BOTTOM)
ADB Driver (IF INSTALLATION STUCK)